Monday, March 16, 2009

Guess What? Still Pregnant...

With 12 days to go, I'm still pregnant. I know that I'm due to post another belly picture, but our camera is tucked in our hospital bag in the car. I'll try to remember to take one final picture at the hospital, but I can't make any promises!

I was sure that this past weekend was our time. I even woke up Saturday night with contractions every 15 minutes for two hours, but when I woke up for good on Sunday I was still pregnant. And last night I slept better than I have in weeks so clearly I didn't have a baby last night.

I am so impatient! I think about how long I've been pregnant and how nice it will be to sleep on my back or stomach, but of course I'm going to miss feeling him adjust his little legs and have hiccups. And I'll have to share him too! But I'm ready.

No comments: