Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4...

We're in the lower 50% of successes with membrane sweeping I guess, but that's okay. I'm still feeling alright, but I'm extra sensitive about every little thing I feel going on in there. I spent some time on my hands and knees yesterday, coaxing him into a back-forward position. I woke up this morning with him in that position too, so that's good. We heard that baby position makes labor a little easier so I'll give it a shot.

I also picked up some raspberry leaf tea, which is supposed to cause gentle contractions. None of this stuff works if the baby's not ready, but then at least I feel like I'm doing something to help things along. Dan has been super patient with me and my constant begging of Baby Boy to come out. He's absolutely right that we won't remember this time of impatient waiting once he's here, and it's so so worth it. It just seems like we should have had him by now, which makes me feel like we missed the window and I'll just stay pregnant forever. But that can't happen, right?

No comments: