Sunday, March 22, 2009

6...

Ugh! I just had this feeling last night that he was coming, but no such luck. I did have crazy dreams about having him but nothing close to the real thing. I've been super tired these past few days, and I have a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen. I feel kind of crampy all the time, so I'm hoping all of these things are normal along the road to labor. I'm trying to come to grips with the reality that it could be another 3 weeks before I meet this little man, but I'm thinking our midwife will help us out and induce in 2 if he doesn't come on his own. Two weeks isn't that long, right? :|

I am uncomfortable at this point - it's impossible not to be when you're gaining weight so quickly and it's all centralized. But I'm more mentally uncomfortable. I am so antsy not knowing when this is all going to happen. Hopefully it'll happen today...

No comments: