Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


It's the end of October today, and the baby is dressed like a jack-o-lantern. Isn't the baby so cute?!?! Okay, so I know it's not the best costume ever, but Dan came dressed as Casual Friday (jeans and a t-shirt), so it could be worse. ;) I actually think that's a brilliant costume, and only my brilliant husband would come up with something like that.

I've been super tired lately - more so than normal. I've been in bed by 8:00 at least the last two night and I sleep all the way until the alarm gets me up at 6:30. And I could keep sleeping! I think the dance party in my stomach is zapping all of my energy, but at least it's going toward a good cause. Too bad I still have a full day of work to put in. I could really use a nap. Zzzzzzzz...

No comments: