Saturday, November 1, 2008

Numero 19


Woohoo! We've hit 19 - one week away from the halfway point. The baby is around 6 inches long, from head to bottom, and weighs around 8 ounces. Babycenter says it's around the size of an heirloom tomato (photo courtesy of babycenter.com); another site likens the size to a six-inch sandwich from Subway. The feet are around an inch long each. No wonder I can feel the kicks more and more!

Speaking of tomatoes, I've started wanting fruit and vegetables more and more as time goes on. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm craving them. Food in general still doesn't excite me though. Dan's heading to the grocery store tonight without me, because I would "just get in the way." I can't come up with ideas of what would sound good, and I don't really want anything in particular. I kind of have to settle on what to eat with every meal, and that's no fun at all. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get my full appetite back some day!

No comments: