Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Clouds Parting?

I'm worried about even posting this because I'll likely jinx it, but since I don't know what else to blabber about today, here goes:

I think I'm over morning sickness! I had a terrible night on Saturday, and threw up for the first time in almost two weeks. It was an all-around rough day (sickwise) Saturday, so it didn't really surprise me that my gagging had substance. But I haven't felt sick at all since then. Food sounds better, and I'm able to eat more. I'm not going to push it and jump straight to spaghetti sauce or mac and cheese, but even the thought of those doesn't send me to the bathroom! Yay!

I've been more tired in the last few days though. I went to bed at 7-something the past two nights, and I would have no trouble sleeping past my 6:15 alarm. I've also had heartburn after eating. But I'll take tired with heartburn over feeling like puking any day!

No comments: