Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Milestone

This time, the milestone is for me! Yesterday, Dan and I went grocery shopping. We were trying to come up with lunch and dinner ideas for the weekend before I get so hungry that I settle on chips, ice cream and whatever else we have lying around the house. We bought food, and we actually cooked it and ate it last night. I've been at the mercy of my cravings and instant gratification foods for the past couple of months. If something sounds good, I have to have it then or the feeling passes. By the time it would take to make whatever I wanted, the craving would pass and that food would make me sick. It's really crappy to not know what you can eat ever, and it makes grocery shopping useless. But we were successful last night, and we'll try again today.

No comments: