Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Relaxation

In our last Centering class, we talked about ways to find relaxation and relieve stress. I have found that massage works well for me. I am planning on getting one per week from now until I can't waddle that far to get one! Insurance is covering it, so it's very affordable.

Speaking of waddling, I do. I've hit the point where I'm really feeling the extra 20 pounds I'm carrying around with me. I have to roll myself up off the couch and out of bed. It's kind of funny, really. I imagined this would come, but I figured I'd have another 10 weeks or so. I can only imagine the places I'll get stuck between now and our baby's birthday. :) Luckily I've got Dan around almost all the time to help me out. He's been so amazing.

Also, it's Grandpa Marc's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!

No comments: