Thursday, December 18, 2008

100 Days

The countdown to Baby Boy Mudgett is about to hit double digits! We have 100 days to go until the due date and that's pretty amazing. We started the countdown at 280 days, so it feels like we're finally getting somewhere!

Last night, the little man waited until I was trying to sleep to start his dance party. Dan wanted to see if he could help calm him down by rubbing my stomach, but it didn't seem to help. The plus side of that was that Dan got to feel A LOT of movement. It felt like entire arms or legs were being flung against the walls. Dan thinks he was practicing his breakdancing. I think that's probably right! He is such a strong baby and I'm grateful everyday that I can feel him so I know he's okay. One of our friends from our Centering class still doesn't feel much so I feel really lucky.

100 more days (give or take) and we can all meet this jumping bean!

1 comment:

Elham said...

hi guys--been thinking of you. sorry we missed the donut run. but i love all the different ways that you are counting down. i get the fear of falling and it's pretty treacherous out there. are you able to stay home and not go into work?