Monday, December 8, 2008

14 Mondays to Go

I'm exhausted and not exactly excited to be starting a new work week. I'm trying to cut back on my hours and workload because I need to reduce my job stress, but I still have to be here. :P

I'll admit that I'm completely obsessed with being pregnant, so it's hard to concentrate on anything else. I'm tired a lot, and when I'm not tired I'm hungry. If the floor in my office wasn't basically concrete I would seriously consider curling up under my desk for an hour or two.

I bet when March 13 comes and I start maternity leave that it'll seem like time flew by, but it's not feeling very fast right now. I hate to wish away time, but I can't seem to help it right now. I'm so excited to meet our little boy, and so unexcited to have to wait and work for almost 4 more months.

I only have 14 work weeks left until leave, and they can't pass quickly enough.

No comments: