Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Already

Time is really flying! And it's also dragging... Here we are on the second day of December, 16 and a half weeks until our baby boy is due and that amount of time seems like too much and not enough at the same time. I am dying to know what he looks like and what his personality will be. I want to know if he has his daddy's blue eyes or my crooked little toes. Will he be as active when he's born as he is now? How big will he be and what will he like to eat?

Sixteen weeks isn't that long. After all, we've known he was coming for 19+ weeks already and that time hasn't passed too slowly. We've known for over three weeks that he's a boy, and I can still picture him squirming on the ultrasound screen. It's just such a weird experience to have him in me and feel him so much, but not know anything about him.

Not that I'm wishing time away, but I can't wait for March to get here to meet this little being that I'm so obsessed with!

No comments: