Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Observations

1) I can't suck it in any more. My tiny baby bump is permanent, but it just makes me look fat. It'll be nice when I actually look pregnant.

2) I'm losing my belly button. The hole is getting bigger, but shallower. I'm wondering how long it'll be until it pops into an outtie.

3) I have a faint linea negra (literally "black line") running from my belly button down to my pubic bone. It's not negra yet - it's more of a faint tan, but it's definitely there. I hope it doesn't get much darker, but only because it creeps me out.

4) Time practically stands still when you're pregnant because you're counting down the weeks until you have your baby. But that doesn't stop weekends from zipping by. It just makes week days that much longer.

5) Apparently my parents are the only people reading this blog, since they're the only ones who have entered the free baby pool. Take a guess! You literally have nothing to lose.

No comments: