Friday, September 5, 2008

11 Weeks and Counting

Our peanut is about an inch and a half long now, and still making me sick. I love the reassurance that things are going well, though!

My Dad is taking 'us' to the Huskies/BYU game tomorrow as a baby's first football game. I guess the requirement for singing the fight song has been relaxed for this one. It will be nice to get the fresh air and to spend time with the old man. I can call him that because he's going to be a grandpa! :)

Not much else to report. Our next appointment is on September 30th when we start our Centering Pregnancy class. The first half of the class is spent doing checkups with the midwife, and the second half is talking about what we're all going through. It'll be nice to meet some other local couples sharing the same incredible ride.

1 comment:

Old Man said...

What a great time we had! It was hot, hot, hot where we were in the North Stands and a very close game. I hope we can do it again.

Love, Old Man