Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Blues (or Greens?)

It is another green morning for me, here in Pregnancy Land. The weekend was so nice, which makes it even harder to be at work again. My dad and I had a great time at the Huskies game Saturday (despite the ending), and it felt good to be out in the sun (after we got sunscreen and a hat!). Sunday was more relaxed, but I had a session with my personal trainer. It's getting harder and harder to get motivated to exercise, but at least there's an hour a week that I'm working hard and doing something good for me.

Dan found the cross-stitch Christmas stocking that I bought a while back, so I started that last night. I'm glad I have over a year until baby's first Christmas, because this one's going to take a while! It will be a nice hobby to have as I get less and less mobile over the next 6+ months.

Happy Monday!

No comments: