Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby/Daddy Time

I used to post about Dan and Owen's baby/daddy time at night, where Dan would play with Owen in the womb. Dan would push my stomach, and Owen would kick his fingers. Or Dan would just hold my stomach and feel all of Owen's big movements.

Well now, baby/daddy time has taken on a whole new meaning. Dan and Owen spend a lot of time together. Dan is amazing at consoling him and they have really bonded. I'm good for food; Daddy's good for all the rest. I love the two of them so much, and they love each other so much...So much love! This picture was taken right after a traumatic diaper change. As you can see, Daddy has the magic touch and calmed Owen down immediately. As I sit and type this, Owen is asleep in Dan's arms and he wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments: