Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday

Wow, halfway through this week already! It's a good thing too because I'm exhausted! We had our 6th Centering Pregnancy class last night and talked more about the birth process and pain medication options. Dan and I look forward to our classes - the people are great and it's a fun time. Last night, the dads were asked to squeeze ice in their hands for a minute, while we moms tried to comfort them the way we'd like to be comforted during labor. Of course, one of the dads screamed and shouted for the whole minute, so the rest of us were cracking up. I'm not sure if we got the point of the exercise, but we did get a good laugh.

We only have 3 classes left - and that puts us at March 17. I guess time is going to fly by, and I'm okay with that!

No comments: