Monday, February 2, 2009

February!

It's February already. Holy moly, it's almost baby time! He is most definitely head down, getting ready to meet us. I don't think he has "dropped" yet but he's got plenty of time for that. Baby Boy is definitely using as much space as he can get - I can feel hands and/or feet all the way out on my sides and up in my ribcage occasionally. Most of the movement is to the right of my belly button where his little tushie is currently wedged, and down by my left hip where his hands like to play.

There are also times where I swear I can feel his practice breathing. My stomach moves in and out rhythmically but gently, and it's not me breathing or my heartbeat. I'm not sure if that's even possible, but I'm thinking it has to be. It's not like hiccups, and there aren't hands or feet where I'm feeling the movement. But who knows? It's cool to think about anyway.

No comments: