Saturday, January 17, 2009

Look at Me Now!!


Here's a picture of me, 30 weeks pregnant! If you go back 8 weeks on this blog to look at my 22 week picture, you can see how much I/we have grown.

Baby Boy is definitely out-growing his little world. There are fewer and fewer kicks and punches, and more and more stretches and pushes. He still has his nightly dance parties, and he actually woke me up this morning (before 7!) with his big movements.

We had our second birth class this morning too. We covered A LOT in the two classes - stages of labor, methods of relaxation and breathing, what happens during and after delivery. We watched movies, we practiced movements, we talked and listened. I have been reading about pregnancy, labor and birth for almost 7 months now, so I was happy that there wasn't much new or surprising. I know that I can never fully prepare for what's to come, but I'm hoping I at least won't be caught of guard by much. It's not too long before we'll see how this whole thing goes!

1 comment:

Nola said...

Lisa - you look great! It's fun to read about your pregnancy. I'm so glad things are going well and that you're enjoying it so much!