Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Could Sleep All Day

Zzz. I am sleepy today! It is amazing how much energy it takes to grow someone, especially someone so small. Dan and I were feeling a little under the weather yesterday, so we stayed home from work. We went to bed Sunday night at 9:00 and I stayed in bed until 11:30 yesterday morning! I didn't need a nap after that but I was definitely ready for bed later on. I had a fabulous dream just before my alarm went off this morning. It was stormy with lots of wind and lightning, and our midwife called to tell me I had to stay home - it wouldn't be good for the baby if we got struck by lightning. In my dream I was more than happy to call into work to tell them I couldn't make it. Alas, the alarm went off and I had no excuse to stay in bed.

I am looking forward to a nap and/or early bed time tonight. Maybe I'll catch a second wind when I get home, but it doesn't look like it from where I sit now!

No comments: