Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Swallowed a Squash

Here is a picture from this morning, at 22 weeks, 1 day pregnant. I'm posing in the nursery in front of the crib (duh!) and Dan is the photographer extraordinaire.

I think I've been in denial about gaining weight in places other than my stomach, but whatever. I will have plenty of time to get in shape next Spring and Summer after our son gets here!

In other news, Dan and I went to Costco yesterday for dishwasher detergent and paper towels, but took a small detour through the book section. We usually meander through to see what's out, but we hit the mother lode yesterday!! Costco is selling all kinds of Baby Einstein and Dr. Seuss books so we stocked up. We've been looking for a book shelf for the baby's room and haven't had much luck, but now we're extra determined. The first things Dan bought for our baby were books so we had a nice little collection started, but we definitely added to our stash yesterday. We are planning to start story time soon since our little guy can hear us. Even though he can't understand the words or see the pictures, it will help him get used to our voices. And if he's as active outside as he is inside, it will be good to start a bedtime routine as soon as possible!

No comments: