Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby #3 - 3D Ultrasound at 30 weeks

We had an elective 3D ultrasound of this baby today, at 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Baby is tucked down snug in my pelvis, so it was a little tough to get good pictures of his/her face, but we did get a few. He/she is measuring big (no surprise - Owen and Elliott were both big babies), at an estimated 4 pounds 13 ounces already. That's off the charts! Here are my favorites from today:

Our thinker:
Photobucket

Stop looking at me!:
Photobucket

Sneak peek:
Photobucket

Cheeks!
Photobucket

We're just under 7 weeks until our scheduled c-section. We'll have an amniocentesis the morning of 1/17/2012, and if the results come back with mature lungs, Baby will be born that day. It's great that he/she is so big already - one less thing to worry about with an early full-term delivery! I'm not exactly holding my breath right now, but I'll feel a lot better when we hold this baby in January.

No comments: