Friday, December 16, 2011

Another Sneak Peek

On Monday, I was able to go in for another 3D ultrasound. Baby was measuring 5 pounds 6 ounces, and is just as buried in my pelvis as the visit before.

Photobucket

Look at that little face! I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks. :)

We are now going to be seen twice a week between now and our scheduled delivery date (1/17), which is amazingly only 8 appointments. Ack! It's going quickly (thankfully), but it's still a month to go. I'll admit that I'm nervous -- more nervous than I realized until today -- but I have faith in our doctor and our course of treatment. I don't know how people go through pregnancies, routine or otherwise, with doctors they don't trust or mesh with. We couldn't do that, especially after losing Elliott, and we feel very lucky that our doctor takes so much care with us. We're in good hands.

A month from tomorrow, we should meet our newest Mudgett Baby!

No comments: