Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Bath Pictures

Our little guy loves taking baths! He would stay in it all night if we'd let him. The only part he doesn't like is getting out (but who does?!!?). When I loaded these pictures onto my computer last night, it hit me how much he really is growing. The first bath we gave him was terrifying. He was so small and we had to be really careful with his head so he didn't end up under water. Now, we still make sure he doesn't slip under, but he holds his head pretty well and is taking up more of the tub. Even though he loves it, I think Dan and I probably enjoy it even more. I also threw in a picture of a smile...kinda. He's been so smiley and happy but we haven't been able to get a really good picture. We will!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

No comments: