Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dan, Owen and I celebrated our first Mother's Day together today. We had a great day! Owen woke up around 7:30 and was the happiest baby ever. He was smiling and cooing and just plain cute for about an hour, and then we all went downstairs for breakfast. Dan made omelets and coffee cake which was fantastic. We went out for a little bit and then Owen and I took a little nap. I think Owen is hitting another growth spurt because he's been eating all day, but that's fine by me. It still feels amazing to think that I'm continuing to grow this kid! Dan took some pictures of me with our little man while we were getting dinner ready. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Elham said...

so cute! sounds like you had a lovely mother's day. i think we're temporarily free of any bugs..hope to see you all soon.
elham