Monday, August 4, 2008

Hurry up and...

...wait! Yes, I wrote yesterday and no one even knows about this site yet, but it feels like weeks have past since my last post. But that's what finding out you're pregnant means - now you get to wait.

We're waiting for our first doctor's appointment (August 18). I was kind of hoping to go in sooner since we had bad luck last time, but since they can't really tell anything until 8 - 10 weeks, we wait.

We're waiting for me to start puking. I know that there are women who never feel sick in their pregnancies. I can't imagine I'm one of the few. I have hope but I'm also a realist!

We're waiting for me to start showing, for the baby to start moving, for hiccups all night. We're waiting.

In fact, we're even waiting to share this site.

Tick tock. :)

No comments: