Monday, December 2, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time...

It's that time again!  We went to see Santa at Alderwood Mall the week before Thanksgiving.  Don't judge!  No lines and unlimited chat-with-Santa time. :)

It was a Wednesday night, just after I got home from work.  We fought traffic for longer than I care to admit, and I gave Josh our iPad to play with to keep him awake on the dark ride.

We rounded a corner in the mall, Owen saw where we were heading, and raced over to Santa to give him a huge bear hug.  He eagerly told him what his Santa Christmas list is this year: a spy kit, a tractor, and Pokemon stuff.  I think Santa can handle that!

But poor Josh.  I held him until the picture-taker was ready, dropped him on Santa's knee, and backed away so I wasn't in the pictures.  He screamed like crazy, and I couldn't even get a real smile out of Owen.  Remembering the bear hug and Owen's joy makes it worth it.  Sorry, Josh!















No comments: