Friday, October 9, 2009

Owen's 6 Month Check-up

We had Owen's 6 month check-up today. He is a whopping 18 pounds, 11 ounces, and is now 28 inches tall! The poor kid had 4 shots and an oral vaccine. I got a flu shot too, but I wish I could have taken 4 more to save our baby the pain and fear.

Owen has to get part two of the flu shot in a month, and all three of us will be getting the H1N1 vaccine if it's available. It will be nice when he's old enough for ice cream so we can go to the shop across the street after these appointments. Owen should get some kind of reward for all these shots!

He's healthy and growing well. And he's taking a nice long nap now - he deserves it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Owen just gets cuter by the second. I can't wait till I am able to fly. The first thing I want to do is bring him a new book and read him a story or play a game. It will be really nice to meet you both.
Love,
Aunt Heather